Kenyatta University Graduation Requirements
Kenyatta University graduation requirements include the amount you are supposed to pay for the gown, clearance and other aspects of graduation.
Conditions students need to meet before they graduate include:
- Application is a must for those wishing to graduate.
- Only students without fees balances will be cleared for graduation.
- Application forms are free and available at the respective Deans of Schools’ offices at the Main Campus and also at the Directors’ and Coordinators’ offices in all other Campuses and DSVOL Regional Centers.
- Application forms can also be downloaded at www.ku.ac.ke
- Application forms should be filled in quadruplicate.
- One copy of the application form should be submitted to the Dean of the relevant school; the second copy to the Registrar Academic (Central Administration Complex, 1st Floor – Room 128), the third copy to Student Finance, and the fourth copy should be retained by the applicant.
For further information please contact:
The Registrar (Academic)
P. O. Box 43844-00100
Telephone: 020-8710901/2/3 Extension: 3092 or Cell Phone 0786-335111
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
What is required during graduation?
During graduation day, you are required to identify your seat one day prior to the day. Seats are assigned after you have cleared from the university in terms of fee balance and university items, which include university ID.
Kenyatta University KU RECOMMENDED LINKS:
Kenyatta University KU Main Page