Vision Institute of Professionals Application Form
Vision Institute of Professionals Application Form – see details below to apply…
For a smooth and efficient registration, please follow the steps outline below:
- Enquire from the Registrar’s office on the existence of a vacancy in the course you wish to register in.
- Upon confirmation of the existence of a vacancy pick a cash deposit slip from the Reception desk.
- Make payments accordingly to our bank accounts detailed on the fee structure. Deposit slips should be returned to the Registrar’s office within 24 hours.
- Two Passport size photographs, copy of national ID card and KASNEB card or receipts (For Accountancy students) are to be submitted together with the deposit slips to the registrar’s office to facilitate your enrolment into a course.
Before you proceed with the Application, click on the links below for information:
Please note the following:
- Photo-me photographs are not accepted.
- Registration fee is applicable once in every Calendar year
- Any change of course or withdrawal from course has to be dully approved by the Registrar.
- Registration for single subjects is allowed for referrals and exemption cases only. Evidence of the same may be required.
- All cash payments are to be made directly into our bank accounts.
Click any of the following links to Apply for the Course of your choice:
For more Information regarding Vision Institute of Professionals Application Form, contact the institution at:
Vision Institute of Professionals
City Center Campus
City Square Building,
2nd floor AgaKhan Walk, Next to Electricity House
P.O. Box 27651 00506
Nyayo Stadium Nairobi
+254 20 2243117
+254 20 2694222
+254 727 531091/ +254 733 374242
Main Email Address