Baraton Teachers Training College Intake 2023-2024
Baraton Teachers Training College 2023 Intake | Baraton College has opened its admission for application for the year 2023-2024… see details below to apply.
Admission Procedure at Baraton College Intake
Application for admission should be requested in writing and include a copy of the student’s national exam results. Interested students are advised to request application information from the Academic Office or complete application form online for the desired programme. Only fully completed application form will be considered for the desired intake. (Intake terms include May, September and January). This admission procedure is meant to help prospective students apply and be admitted faster to Baraton College.
Every applicant must submit the following items:
- A non-refundable application fee as per programme requirements
- Photocopies of school records: KCE/KACE/KCSE result slip, school leaving certificate, diplomas, transcripts or their equivalent. Originals of these and the national ID card must be presented at the time of initial registration.
- Two recent passport size photographs (with your name printed on the back of each).
- A fully completed student application form (e.g. responses to all questions and essays) with all the required supporting forms and documents including:
- A signed statement of sponsorship indicating how fees will be paid
Emergency contact form completed and signed.
- Medical form filled out by a certified physician or clinical officer, dated and signed.
Check Out Baraton College Admission Requirements before applying
Following receipt of completed application forms, applicants will be notified in writing of their acceptance or non-acceptance based on the recommendation of the Admission Committee. Students with incomplete applications will not be considered for full admission until the application is complete.
Accepted candidates who fail to appear for registration on the date indicated in the admission letter are liable to forfeiture of their admission for that academic year.
Application form can be downloaded by clicking here. A completed application form can be emailed, submitted online, faxed or mailed to the Academic office.
Apply Online Today to Study atBaraton!
See Also: Baraton College Fees Structure
Baraton Main Campus
P.O. Box 30-30306
Tel: 0720 556215/0725 556120
List Of Kenya Public Universities Intake
List Of Kenya Private Universities Intake
List Of Kenya TVET Institutions Intake