University Of Kabianga 2023 Intake – How To Apply
University Of Kabianga Intake 2023 – check out details to apply…
APPLICATIONS FOR SELF SPONSORED PROGRAMMES FOR JANUARY, MAY AND SEPTEMBER, 2023 INTAKE
University of Kabianga is a Public Chartered University in Kenya. The University offers various academic programmes ranging from Certificate, Diploma, Bachelors, Masters and PhDs. For one to be admitted in any programme, one needs to follow well laid down procedures. The following admission options are available:
- Government Sponsored Students Programme (GSSP). Undergraduate admission through KUCCPS (Kenya Universities and colleges Placement Service ) KUCCPS admits all the students that have passed the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) and places them in all public universities in Kenya.
- Privately Sponsored Students Programme (PSSP) – All the students that miss to secure university chance through the KUCCPS, and is qualified (attained a minimum rade of C+ in KCSE) can opt to apply for admission through PSSP option. The student will be fully responsible in paying the tuition fees and other levies.
- Postgraduate Admission: Admission to any postgraduate programme is done through the Board of Postgraduate Studies (BPS) and in consultation with the relevant school.
January, May and September Intake
University of Kabianga invites applications from qualified candidates for January, May and September, 2023 in-take to pursue Postgraduate, Undergraduate, Diploma and Certificate Programmes in all its Campuses (Main, Kericho, Kapkatet, and Sotik) as indicated below:-
Before you proceed with application, click on the links below for information first:
How to apply
- Check wether you meet the minimum requirements for your program of choice.
- Download the application forms – Click here.
- You can also get the Application Forms from Admissions Office at Main Campus, or Kericho Town Campus Reception or Kapkatet Campus Reception
- The following non-refundable fee is chargeable during application as follows:
- Certificate and Diploma Programmes: Ksh. 500
- Undergraduate Programmes: KSh. 1000
- Postgraduate Programmes: Ksh. 2000
University Of Kabianga Intakes:
- University Of Kabianga January Intakes
- University Of Kabianga May Intakes
- University Of Kabianga September Intakes
Account Numbers for Application and Tuition fee
For Government Sponsored Students Programme
CO-OPERATIVE BANK BRANCH Account Number: 01129335586400
For Privately Sponsored Students Programme
CO-OPERATIVE BANK BRANCH Account Number: 01129335586401
Accommodation Fee may be paid at:
KENYA COMMERCIAL BANK BRANCH Account Number: 11 20 67 12 99 – For Goverment Sponsored Students Programme
KENYA COMMERCIAL BANK BRANCH Account Number: 11 20 67 14 18 – For Goverment Sponsored Students Programme
Follow the instructions on the form and submit the dully completed forms , copies of certificate and application fee receipt issued by the bank to Admissions Office at Main Campus, or Kericho Town Campus Reception, or Kapkatet Campus Reception or Simply address it to the following:
The Deputy Vice – Chancellor (Academic and Students Affairs)
University of Kabianga
P.O Box 2030 – 20200 Kericho, KENYA
Or Call the Admission Office – 0202343814
See Also: University Of Kabianga 2023 Intake
List Of Kenya Public Universities Intake
List Of Kenya Private Universities Intake