Teachers Service Commission TSC Appointment Letters 2021
Teachers Service Commission TSC Appointment Letters – check below:
TSC Offer of employment letter/Appointment letter
This is a letter given to a newly employed teacher. Here are key points contained in tsc offer of employment letter:
- The day a teacher starts teaching will be effective date of employment.
- The normal period of probation is six months but this may be extended if the teacher is not satisfying as per the TPAD ratings.
- At the end of the probation period, the teacher should apply to Teacher service commission for confirmation through the headteacher.
- The teacher will enjoy between Kshs 395,856 p.a to Kshs 511,704 p.a. He or she is also entitled to allowances where applicable.
- The teacher should be ready to teach in any educational institution depending on where the commission will place you.
- Before considering a transfer to another station, a teacher must ensure that he or she has served in his initial posting station for a period of not less than five years